March 16, 201214 yr comment_54893 Welcome to the first N7 Challenge weekend!Join your friends on line between 5 PM PST Friday, March 16 and 5 AM PST Monday, March 18, and take the fight to the Reapers like never before.Any player who is part of a squad that beats the Reaper faction on Silver difficulty or better will unlock one Commendation Pack. This means that at least one member of the squad must be extracted at the end of the mission – this will earn all squad members the reward. Each player can earn a maximum of one pack, and each pack contains a random N7 Arsenal Weapon. Originally only available as single-player weapons via the N7 Collector’s Edition, these multiplayer variants will be exceptionally rare and are NOT obtainable through regular purchasable Reinforcement Packs. The Commendation Packs will contain one of the following guns at random: N7 Crusader Shotgun, N7 Eagle Pistol, N7 Hurricane SMG, and N7 Valiant Sniper Rifle.Destroy as many brutes as possible – if the multiplayer community kills a combined 1 MILLION brutes within the hours of the challenge, ALL players will receive a Victory Pack as a reward.PLEASE NOTE THAT REWARDS WILL UNLOCK ON TUESDAY, MARCH 20 @ 5 PM PST. YOU MUST REDEEM (OPEN) YOUR PACKS IN THE MULTIPLAYER STORE MENU WITHIN 7 DAYS, AT WHICH POINT THE PACKS WILL EXPIRE AND CANNOT BE RESTORED.THIS CHALLENGE IS ONLY IN EFFECT ON XBOX 360 AND PC. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO EXTEND THIS PROGRAM TO THE PLAYSTATION 3 PLATFORM.Read on for rules and more informationhttp://social.biowar...4/index/9993278 Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54895 Eh, may as well try for it, doesn't sound too hard. The multiplayer of ME3 is pretty fun for what it is. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54922 I won't be playing, but these challenges are a good way to keep people interested. Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55018 Couldnt get a team past wave six... Mostly because of teammates, just because you're a soldier class doesnt mean its a good idea to charge a group of enemies lead by a brute and a banshee... Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55024 Oh, I forgot all about this. I was doing other stuff this weekend and playing Risen (which I'm really starting to enjoy now that I have a developed character). No matter, it's not like I plan to play much more ME3 multiplayer anyways. Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55025 Got to wave 11 a few different times, only to crap out in the last minute or two. Online teammates are hit or miss, they're either okay or awful and everybody's a hero. Gold is pretty much out of the question. Report
March 20, 201214 yr comment_55059 Actually just found it here: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/19/operation-goliath-success-2/ Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_55098 i got some sort of assualt rifle and my friend got the shotgun... now if only we could trade them >.> Report
March 22, 201214 yr comment_55099 I hear ya. Earlier I bought two spector packs and got the m98 widow... The only gun I probly wont use Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.