March 16, 201214 yr comment_54874 http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/android-aware-stunning-game-tech-demo.htmlJust go watch the link,short video, it's amazing. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54923 I saw this last week and was amazed. I would absolutely love for this to be made into a videogame. I know it's just a tech demo, but the story seems really interesting. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54936 Not only an impressive tech demo, but a good little short as well. And attractive choice of model to use (Valorie).My thought processes were (see name of thread) Hmm this must be another interesting video of some college study of robots doing surprising things (i.e. a real video). (See Playstation 3 and Quantic Dream logo, then awesome graphics) Omg omg another game by the same people that made Heavy Rain! (finish video) Damn that was pretty good. Report
March 17, 201214 yr Author comment_54955 I think the voice acting was beyond incredible, that's what made it. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54959 I have to agree. Watched it twice already, and I'll probably watch it again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.