March 16, 201214 yr comment_54872 <iframe id="dit-video-embed" width="640" height="360" src=http://static.discoverymedia.com/videos/components/tlc/561b1f5d3cd159293c94b46e842a765cd52db240/snag-it-player.html?auto=no frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54875 I loved her friends facial expressions. And I was under the impression drinking too much of your urine could be toxic. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54878 OMG CHRIS I HATE YOU, I AM ADDICTED TO A SHOW ABOUT ADDICTIONS Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54880 im not sure why i thought clicking thisthread was a good idea Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54887 Lots of people drink their urine. Don't know of any who wipe it, put it in their eyes, or nettie pot it. Jesus Petes. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54924 They do. There's lots of nutrients in your urine that your body doesn't absorb. I've never done it, but I would if I was without water or trapped somewhere. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54925 Also, "Only two and a half percent of the water on Earth is fresh water, and less than one percent of that is usable."Almost all water since the beginning of this planet's existence has had urine or feces in it. Even that clean mountain spring at the top of a mountain has had bird and fish poop in it. lol Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54929 I was referring to the rest. If you had to drink it then sure. Choosing to drink it is another matter. And putting it up your nose etc is just strange. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54931 Eyes, nose and skin. Definite yuck. Especially the 'aged' urine. When it comes out, it's sterile.Rogan drinks his own urine. Not all the time, but occasionally he does. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54961 How much urine can you drink before it becomes toxic, or is that a wives tail? Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54963 Can't drink it all the time. People like Rogan do it once in awhile. I wouldn't even say once a week. You run the risk of phosphate build up and other particulates. Report
March 18, 201214 yr comment_54981 That's what I thought. I was taught in class you could live 3 days without water (approx) 3 week withotu food, 3 mins without air and you could drink your urine 3 times in a day before it became toxic. Still, pretty disgusting. Report
March 26, 201214 yr comment_55254 http://www.vice.com/...pee-in-my-mouthThere's a video at the bottom, too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.