March 15, 201214 yr comment_54769 Lots of free agency moves. Feel sorry for pk's raiders though. Theyre stil trying to get cap space to sign people, and no draft pics til 5th rnd curently... Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_54777 Of course, just meant I know what its like to have your team make really bone-headed moves. I need your team at its best to keep my chargers on their toes.. Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_54791 I am hoping the Randy Moss signing works out, they need to add 1 more reciever and hey if they have a shot at Peyton why not take it? Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_54796 Bills got mario williams... Should be a good match. Peyton is probly goin to titans, though cardinals wouldve been a great fit. Bears now have jason campbell to go with brandon marshall... Once baby t.o. Gets out of his inevitable probation. With this free agency, draft predictions just went out the window. Biggest winners so far in my opinion are bucs and rams. Report
March 16, 201214 yr Author comment_54881 Apparently the chargers just signed eddie royal... Which is good, but probly means they wont look at ryan broyles in the draft... He's gonna be the steal of the draft in my opinion. Someone will get a hell of a reciever and great athlete. Report
March 19, 201214 yr Author comment_55023 Looks like manning chose denver.maybe san fran will try to get tebow or garrard since smith is looking at miami. Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_55089 Tebow to the Jets. Sigh.http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/03/21/tim-tebow-traded-to-new-york-jets/ Report
March 21, 201214 yr Author comment_55096 Might fall through though, if it does rams say theyll pay the extra 5 mil Report
March 22, 201214 yr Author comment_55121 Here's a great discussion topic for sports... What do you think about the "bounties" in sports? Report
March 23, 201214 yr comment_55140 I think the bounties are being blown out of proportion, I dont think they should have handed out those punishments. I am glad the 49ers signed Mario manningham as well. Now they have 3 good recieving threats. Report
March 23, 201214 yr Author comment_55151 I think the bounties have been going on for a long time. I remember playing in high school and hits that took people out got you a special helmet sticker and bigger cred.At the level these guys are playing at though, its a bit dissapointing. Theyre supposed to be role-models. Hit em hard, but dont try to injure him. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55154 In HS football, our coach told us if we ever had a pile sack on the QB and he was covered on the bottom, we should try to "jam something" into his eyes. Like a thumb or some grass. Only attempt if you're well covered in the pile". Report
April 14, 201214 yr comment_56254 Content with the Brandon Lloyd signing, but I'm mainly interested in seeing what they are going to do at RB. I expected the Green-Eillis to leave unfortunately, he was a really classy guy. With Faulk most likely retiring, they have three rbs left, Ridley, Vereen, and Woodhead. Ridley was averaging good ypc last season (except for a few fumbles), I don't expect vereen to last considering he was already out with an ankle injury, and woodhead will stay in his role. What intrigues me the most is that they signed fb Tony Fiammette and Spencer Larsen, perhaps they are getting rid of their running back committee and featuring a three down back? Report
April 16, 201214 yr Author comment_56288 Or knowing bilichek they'll draft someone and try to confuse opposition. He kinda likes the misdirection school of thought Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_56321 Or knowing bilichek they'll draft someone and try to confuse opposition. He kinda likes the misdirection school of thoughtOh god, you never know how they're going to draft. I think this year it might actually might be a little more directed because they need to start planning for the future. I expect an OL in the first round, trade the 31st pick for a second rd, pick up another OL and a wr in the second, leave the defense till the third and later rounds.This years important because they have immediate needs as well as future needs. Brady's almost 35, and I'd say he has 4 years in him max so they need to start building a young OL and WR core to get ready for when Mallet/Hoyer takes over. Report
April 27, 201214 yr Author comment_56807 Chargers get melvin ingram, rams backflip past being able to draft best two recievers in draft.... Which they neefed badly, and get someone they didnt Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.