Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Assassin's Creed III

Featured Replies

I just finished reading the Game Informer article on this as well (very in depth).

THIS is the next big Assassin's Creed I've been waiting for. New setting (American Revolution!), new character, and finally getting to whatever's going to happen in 2012. I really hope this wraps up the main arc of the AC story. Sure there can and most likely will be more, but I really don't want it to have all this craziness start happening, then have it just left to be continued in another game.

The last couple AC games were still pretty good, but I couldn't shake the feeling that they were just sort of filler after the awesomeness that was AC2.

I imagine one day there will be an Assassin's Creed game in the modern day styled after Splinter Cell, as much as the older titles borrowed from Prince of Persia, with all of those franchises being by Ubisoft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.