March 8, 201214 yr comment_54580 Got a phonecall from that number today. The 555 immediately threw up a flag for me (movies, etc). So, I Googled the number and found lots of information.Read the link below to see what it's all about, and be informed in case they call you.http://800notes.com/.../1-222-555-7777 Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_54604 This is the first time I heard of this. But if I see this number or have someone like this call and I catch on to it, I'm going to answer with "Thanks for calling the whorehouse. How do you want your STD's?". Report
March 9, 201214 yr Author comment_54630 ROFL They called again just now and I screamed "YOU GOTTA VIRUS! YOU GOTTA VIRUS!". I heard a breath and then they disconnected. hahahhaha Report
March 10, 201214 yr Author comment_54637 They called again just now and I sang my "you gotta virus" song to them.Virus, virus, you gotta virus. x20They only stayed with me through the second verse. haha Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_54639 I wish they'd call me. You can report this number to the FCC too PK. I recently kept getting phone calls and texts from a strange number offering me "cat facts" Report
March 10, 201214 yr Author comment_54641 It's not a real number, so it doesn't trace back to anyone. You can make phonecalls with Skype, Vonage and several other PC phones and edit your number.. Report
March 10, 201214 yr Author comment_54642 Cat facts? Like this? http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattcherette/masterful-cat-facts-texting-prank Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_54649 I got a text message the other day from some Aneel Janmohammad... don't know what that's all about but it's whatever. Report
March 11, 201214 yr comment_54668 Yep, that's it PK> Except they were calling/texting at all hours of the night Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.