Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kony (please watch this)

Featured Replies

The beginning is a bit slow, but please stick with it. I can't express how important the message is. Get to know Joseph Kony. Make him famous enough to capture!

**Update**

Read these two links before you share the video with anyone, and before you drop a dime in contributions.

http://thedailywh.at/2012/03/07/on-kony-2012-2/

http://facecrooks.com/Internet-Safety-Privacy/kony-2012-invisible-children-awareness-campaign-read-this-before-sharing-their-video.html

Sorry for alerting you to something that may not be as helpful as it first sounded.

Yeah, I did a lot of research on my own about this also. I support taking out ******** like Kony, but the problem is this dudebro hipster is definitely not running a true charity from everything I've found out. They took in something like $8.5 million one year and only ~36% went to actual "charity" things, with the rest going to staff salaries, travel expenses, etc. I don't need how you should be allowed to run a not-for-profit charity (as they're supposedly registered as) and allocate 2/3rds of the incoming donations to yourselves.

Long story short: **** Kony, but **** this guy too.

  • 2 weeks later...

His reputation was already tarnished by the inaccuracies in the film, him being a freak was simply the topper. The guy was a con and it was too much scrutiny for him to handle, he cracked, end of story. I don't see a conspiracy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.