March 7, 201214 yr comment_54537 Peter Molyneux will be leaving Lionhead and Microsoft for a new company, 22 Cans after he is finished working on the Kinect friendly entry into the Fable series, Fable: The Journey. Molyneux made the statement earlier today stating that he is leaving Microsoft on happy terms.“It is with mixed emotions that I made the decision to leave Microsoft and Lionhead Studios, the company that I co-founded in 1997, at the conclusion of development of Fable: The Journey. I remain extremely passionate and proud of the people, products and experiences that we created.”Molyneux’s departure might be causing fans of the Fable series to jump for joy after expressing their disappointment in the turn that the series has taken with the release of Fable III. No news on his replacement will be.via Joystiq Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_54538 Actually I thought fable 3 wass better than 2. But motneindjcmieux is a douche. He is the uwe boll of the gaming industry. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_54552 I agree he will always be remembered for making big promises and delivering bigger dissapointment. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54838 I enjoyed the first two and haven't started the last. He was a big talker though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.