Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

God Hand

Featured Replies

So I've never played this game before, but I kept hearing about it with every game I played. Vanquish had one of the creators in it. Asura's Wrath was compared to the over-the-topness of it, etc. etc. It was only $10 on the PSN (it was originally a PS2 game from around 2006) so I picked it up, and it is great fun. It's very whacky and doesn't take much seriously, akin to No More Heroes. And you can beat the hell out of things. A lot. Has anyone else played it?

I played it when it first released on the PS2. I remember a lot of the US reviews of it were on the negative side. I really liked it though, I thought it was pretty underrated, it was a fun beat em up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.