Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mass Effect: Release Trailer

Featured Replies

Yep, now that I know of Two Steps From Hell, I hear their music everywhere. This trailer used Protectors of the Earth, and Mass Effect 2 used Heart of Courage in one of its trailers. Good trailer, definitely sells the epic vibe of it. And you just know that glowy thing at the end is probably the key to some kind of super weapon that will stop all the Reapers at once. A convenient plot element that's practically the only way to end a story about an unstoppable enemy army happily in just one game. Unless they do a Star Wars and kill the leader reaper and his sith apprentice, then all the other imperial reapers just forget what they're doing and give up. lol

I thought this trailer was pretty awesome, I'm not sure if I like it more than ME2's launch trailer though. And Kevin, since I've already had the ending spoiled for me, click below if you want to find out if you're right or not:

You're right about the first part. It's a super weapon, a crucible.

No thanks, playing it at launch anyways. Thanks for putting it in a tag though. A "your guess was right" is just as bad as a spoiler really. One thing, I don't mean to offend, but is it possible for you to make your font a shade or two lighter? I always have to highlight all your text to read it clearly. Dark blue contrasts in a bad way with dark gray.

I would like to be proven wrong. Bold storytelling is the kind that breaks convention. Let the world or galaxy be damaged if it means sensible storytelling, rather than making something convenient that allows for a happy ending. Even if all the galaxy's species' fleets amass, it wouldn't make sense how they'd beat the reapers where the protheans failed, unless it's because the protheans didn't work together. Leading to the thematic trope of love and understanding overcoming everything. lol

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.