Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I recommend this Indie game.

Featured Replies

Hello fellow gamercidians!

I just wanted to tell you about a cool indie game that you should definitley check out.

The game is called BloodyCheckers, and it's only $1.00 (80 msp). BloodyCheckers is honestly, in my opinion, the first Indie Game of its kind. I haven't seen any other indie game like it. BloodyCheckers is incredibly unique.

I haven't gotten very far in the game, but I can still tell you it's worth buying. You start the game outside a giant castle, and once you find the key to the front door, you head inside. The castle is dark, and creepy, and you never know when something strange is going to happen (example: I opened a chest and a bunch of skulls exploaded out of it. Example 2: I turned a corner and saw a black mass coming towards me, as the mass creature ghost thingy got closer, the flame on my candle went out. I didn't hesitate to get the heck out of there.)

The reason the game is called BloodyCheckers, is because you will get to certain points in the game where there will be a locked door preventing you from continuing forward. To open the door, you have to face a ghost in a game of checkers, and not the regular type of checkers. You can set up traps and other things to make the game of checkers a lot more interesting.

BloodyCheckers is a really neat Indie Game, and I recommend it for anybody who loves indie games, or anybody who is a fan of checkers. The game is only $1.00, so check it out.

Also, the Developer of the game is the only Indie Game developer I have ever met that actually cares about the community. Not even an hour after I bought the game, the Developer invited me to a party and we talked about the game. He was very thankful that I chose to buy his game, and he was excited to talk about improvements. So if you get this game, expect a message from the gamertag Kilroy FX. He is the developer, and he is actually pretty cool and really nice. So if you do get the game, help him out by rating it 5 stars.

This is a new thing Im doing, since I love Indie Games I decided I would start posting topics about which ones to buy and avoid. Thank you for reading my posts gamercide community, it brings a smile to my face lips.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.