Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Update on my next Fan Fiction.

Featured Replies

Hello Everyone!

This is just an update on the fan fiction Ive been talking about.

Ive posted a lot of topics saying that I would be posting a new fan fiction soon, and I promise all of you there will be one soon. I haven't been slacking though, I have been working hard on a few fan fictions that I know you will enjoy.

There are three games so far that I am writing fan fictions for:

1. Fallout: New Vegas

2. Mass Effect

3. Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls in general)

I want my fan fictions to stand of from the rest, so Ive been spending a lot of time on them. It isnt something you can do overnight, Ive spent so much time coming up with a story, characters, and a bunch of other stuff.

Ive only started writing the Fallout fan fic, only because I have so many ideas written down on paper. So it's easier to put the story together.

My lack of posting fan fics is the reason I lost my News Staff status, but I was told when I post another fan fic, I will get my title back. So it makes writing these fan fics a lot more interesting, because Im getting something out of it :D

Im not going to lie and say my next fan fic will be on here soon, because Im still working on it, and I want it to be the best. I refuse to settle for less. The wait will be worth it in the end, and I really believe all of you will fall in love with my fan fiction :)

So just be a little patient, and soon enough I will have the next one up. The next one I post will be another Fallout fic, but this one doesnt continue the 'Lord Death of Murder Mountain' story. It's a whole new story, and this one is going to be pretty long.

So once again, I apologize for filling you all with false hopes. My new fan fiction will be on here the moment I finish writing the first part. Thank you all for your patience and time :)

Sincerely,

Dr. G

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.