May 11, 201016 yr comment_7968 For all you Magic: The Gathering fans, the new DLC for Duels of the Planeswalkers comes out tomorrow!http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/other/051110a Report
May 11, 201016 yr comment_8004 Yay I'll get it. The last DLC was a real challenge to beat in single player. Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_8164 Yay I'll get it. The last DLC was a real challenge to beat in single player. Hooray! A Magic fan! Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8165 I'm a magic fan too, but I just can't bring myself to spend more loot on this right now. I have waaaaay too many other things to play. Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_8169 I'm a magic fan too, but I just can't bring myself to spend more loot on this right now. I have waaaaay too many other things to play.Don't worry, it is broke right now anyways. So you have plenty of time. =P Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8175 Yup, trying to quell the riots in the MTG forum. No easy task when the game (with update) and DLC are both broken. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.