February 28, 201214 yr comment_54271 AppTag Laser Tag - Real World Shooter Gaming!AppTag Laser Blaster brings first person shooter console gameplay to smartphones in the real world. Obviously, as with any blaster toy, the object is to shoot your friends! The AppTag does the shooting and the smartphone keeps score and tracks everything else, the App even adds Augmented Reality objects such as medkits, armour, weapons and ammo packs! For targeting we use a focused infrared beam and sensor for the 'laser' so it's totally safe. Each unit has an IR sender and receiver, and the AppTag unit works together with an attached smartphone or iPod Touch.http://www.kickstart...er?ref=category Report
February 29, 201214 yr comment_54309 This looks like lots of fun. I dig the augmented reality part too. If I knew more people around here who might be interested I'd have to give it a try. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.