Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fourth Tomahawk album w/ Trevor Dunn this time!

Featured Replies

Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Secret Chiefs 3, etc.) has joined Tomahawk and will be involved with the groups new album. A posting in regards to that over on Dunn‘s official website reads:

“Upon arriving home from that tour, after licking my wounds, I need to dig into learning music for the new Tomahawk record. And yes, it seems as though I’m joining yet another band. This will probably make the fifth band with which Mike Patton and I have shared the stage. Duane Denison and I have been speculating about playing some music together for a while. So, Nashville, here I come.”

The post seems to imply that the above will take place around March. More details on Tomahawk‘s new album are currently pending.

http://www.theprp.co...joins-tomahawk/

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.