Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ava's Mardi Gras Thread

Featured Replies

It's mardi gras weekend and I've managed to go to one parade so far. (It rained all day Saturday so I didn't go out, but I do plan on doing things tomorrow) The pics aren't the greatest quality, and I didn't get many as my phone died. The parade these first pics are from is The Krewe Of Centurions, Excalibur.

IMAG0029.jpgIMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0026.jpgIMAG0025.jpgIMAG0023.jpgIMAG0022.jpg

Parades and festivities every night. Sounds so awesome. WANT TO GO

  • Author

I was supposed to go into NOLA yesterday for the entire day of Parades but the person I was going to hang out with didn't really want me there because he had brought another girl. I work the next two nights( boo) but I may head into work a little early to just go hang out in the quarter first

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.