Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GTA IV

Featured Replies

Anyone up for some GTA IV later? I'm going to play Reach in a bit with Elite Effect, but I'm thinking around maybe 12:30 MST getting a free roam game going if anyone is up. I have all DLC but BoGT.

In my honest opinion. BoGT is one of the best pieces of DLC on the marketplace. You should definitely buy it, Bogey. It happens to be 20% off right now as well, I believe.

Oh yeah, I may need a rain check on Reach...I need to do some things, and after that I'll probably hit the sack, gotta work tomorrow. But tomorrow evening, I'll be down for some Halo.

  • Author

Alright works for me. Ignore the message I just sent you about 10 seconds ago lol. As for BoGT, I only have 600 points. How long does this deal last?

  • Author

I'll have to go pick up a MS Points card then. Funny thing is, I still haven't beaten the main campaign and I've had the game since release. I get too distracted with free roam and flying the Blackhawk!

  • Author

It was way fun playing with everyone last night. I missed the old times we used to have playing late night GTA and it was great just to mess around and have a good time <3

  • Author

I fell asleep last night playing and my sister turned off my Xbox for me sad.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.