February 13, 201214 yr comment_53556 I just watched Jason beat the game over the weekend and I'm confused. Throughout the game I felt like I was missing something, like Naughty Dog wasn't telling a part of the story. It had nothing to do with Drake not being a Drake or anything like that. I figure that will be explained later on down the road, but there was just something missing. Maybe it was Nathan and Elena being estranged spouses. I don't know how to describe it. Did anybody else feel the same thing? I also thought it was the worst one compared to the other two. Report
February 13, 201214 yr comment_53561 I agree that it was the weakest story in the trilogy. Still an enjoyable game but I also felt it was lacking. It's hard to top the epicness that was the 2nd one but you're right that something just felt "lacking" IMO. Report
February 13, 201214 yr comment_53588 Im in the middle of the game now and while i am really loving it there does seem to be something missing. Still one of the better games ive played in a while Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_53981 I really enjoyed the game. Maybe not the best, but it was really a well put together game. Felt like it was non stop. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62547 I know what you mean siren, it was like skipping an episode in a tv series. The next episode makes sense, but things are aluded to and story between them is missing like they cut something out they expected you to know. Like the whole thing with their rings. Maybe golden abyss has something to do with it? Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62549 I finally ordered this game (and Infamous 2). Should be pretty good either way since the first two were so good. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62550 Its by far my favorite to play, enjoyed the story in two better though. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62572 thats what I love about the series. Like in two with the yeti. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62578 I don't mind the scifi aspect. I just don't like the accompanying loss of reality. You play most of the game where you can kill people with a few shots and then near the end they add bullet sponges or events that have to be done a certain way. Not necessarily just the Scifi parts. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62588 If you're talking about the "flaming" part, wasnt that explained?Or is it the armored guys you mean? Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62641 More so the armored guys. The flaming part in three I didn't mind because, like you said, it was explained. Made a lot more sense than the rest. It was my favorite of the three. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62648 some of those armored guys made me think of the iron man protosuit in the first movie Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62652 lol. I can see it. As I said, I didn't like it, but I didn't fault the game too much. Not like they are the first ones to use it. Just irritating when games do that crap. Headshot, headshot, headshot. OH NO! This guy has a piece of damn plexiglass over his face. Your AK will never penetrate that! OR even slow him down! Report
August 22, 201214 yr comment_62678 Even worse when your ai controlled partner doesnt help, but keeps trying to get you killed. I remember I had set up a propane bomb trap for the heavy dude when she kept getting in my way and the heavy used the shotgun on the tank and exploded me to little bits. Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_63737 Just beat it. I enjoyed the game for the cool environments/set pieces and the story/dialog, but it got to be such a pain in the a ss I was hating the level design halfway to three quarters through, straight to the end of the game. It's the same crap as the first two games. It got so predictable, you know there's just going to be infinite freaking bad guys around the next corner no matter what the situation, to the point where it gets completely ridiculous.That and I seemed to have to fight the controls all the way through, but then again that may be in part due to me being more accustomed to keyboard and mouse now. I don't remember having as many control issues when I played Dark Souls a few months back though, I think there's something up with Uncharted's control scheme.The 3D was pretty neat either way. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.