Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Bourne Legacy

Featured Replies

I kinda get that feeling from it that its gonna be slightly more action focused than the previous movies. Though I wasn't expecting much when I heard about it, i'm happy with the original trilogy of movies.

Huge fan of the series and I will see this one too. Like Edward Norton just worried about this new guy. although my main concern is the director Tony Gilroy. He was a writer on the other movies and now he's at the helm...nice to have alot of people onboard from the other movies but i just loved Paul Grengrass's work on the originals and doubt this guy will produce the same results. We'll see.

Also I was not pleased Damons not doing these anymore. I knew it was gonna happen but I just loved the Character soooo much!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.