February 7, 201214 yr comment_53250 Similar thing happened to me. It's why I won't use BofA anymore. I was there in person, with cash, and they refused to accept the money I owed to them. Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53255 i thought that was the point of "all debts, both public and private". cash covers it, and if you won't accept cash, you're refusing payment. wtf? Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53256 In my case, they had already closed my account, even though I had till the end of that business day. Screw them if they were early to close my account. They didn't see it that way, and refused to take my money. They also had the nerve to sell my 'case' to a collection company, who I told to go ahead and sue me, since BofA were in the wrong. I explained the whole thing to them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.