Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Some Doom maps for ya, matey

Featured Replies

Heya guys.

I realize I haven't been very active in the community, but I've been posting my maps for testing and opinion on Doomworld.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that here, but I'd love some feedback if you would take some time to look at the maps. I recommend using Skulltag/ZDoom for these maps and running them under TNT instead of Doom 2.

-MAKE SURE TO READ THE README FILES-

LOADSADOOMMAPS

http://www.mediafire...g2ei3wa45cc44c3 - Facility

http://www.mediafire...35z956da2xd7qcj - Easy (will rename later).

If I'm not allowed to do this here, just remove the post and I'll make sure it won't happen again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.