February 3, 201214 yr comment_53132 Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier’s delays might have done this game some good, because the gameplay trailer features stunning FPS action full of stealth, bullets, and beautiful explosions. via Ghost Recon Youtube Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
February 3, 201214 yr comment_53136 To Modern Warfare-y for my taste, I guess i'm just done with the Tom Clancey titles completely now. Report
February 4, 201214 yr comment_53153 To Modern Warfare-y for my taste, I guess i'm just done with the Tom Clancey titles completely now. whatever man looks great to me. Honestly i'm skeptical after the GRAW series but it looks great. Less Modern Warfare to me and more GOW style with more team tactics and everything looks crisp. lovin the new engine. buying day one, fingers crossed it blows me away. Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53285 Looks pretty good. I wish they'd bring back a tactical game like Raven Shield again. The latest Rainbow Six didn't do it justice. I miss having to put thought into the missions. This doesn't look too bad for what it is though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.