Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Get to know me a bit more

Featured Replies

Well, now we know your videos get removed from you tube...That's new info. biggrin.gif

  • Author

Well, now we know your videos get removed from you tube...That's new info. biggrin.gif

The videos I uploaded were removed by me, because they were of poor quality.

The videos I uploaded were removed by me, because they were of poor quality.

Well, I'm glad you posted a link to them then. I feel like I know you completely now.

  • Author

Well, I'm glad you posted a link to them then. I feel like I know you completely now.

You don't have to have videos on youtube, I was referring to my favorites and what-not.

You don't have to have videos on youtube, I was referring to my favorites and what-not.

I was just playing around. ^_^

go tell us what you're listening to, or read the odd and the cool and show us what you got.

  • Author

go tell us what you're listening to, or read the odd and the cool and show us what you got.

I thought the videos would show up on my profile.

i meant more "in addition to" rather than "instead of...'

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.