Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Gaming Computer

Featured Replies

Well, you've heard of the recent disaster with the flooding and the death (well no death) and the no room. Well, I hooked up the gaming PC and I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is it works! The bad news is I'm in the middle of the living room on a poker table with a plant in front of me. Oh well. It works! =]

And the pic's of this new lil monster PC of yours?unsure.gif

rincon poses a good question

  • Author

When my printer starts working from the water, I'll take a picture and upload it from the SD card. Until then, no pics. Unless I can get some from my phone!

Well, you've heard of the recent disaster with the flooding and the death (well no death) and the no room. Well, I hooked up the gaming PC and I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is it works! The bad news is I'm in the middle of the living room on a poker table with a plant in front of me. Oh well. It works! =]

Wew, that's great news. That thing's like brand new. If you were using it on the floor it'd be good news! :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.