Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So Skate 3 next week and RDR the week after.

Featured Replies

Red Dead Redemption review - 9.75/10 in Game Informer

Skate 3 review - 8.75/10 in game informer

"PSM3 has given an impressive 88% to EA's SKATE 3 in its exclusive new review.

Other Game Informer review scores

May 7th, 2010 Posted in News, Wii, Written by Valay

Lost Planet 2: 8.5

Split Second: 8.25

Iron Man 2: 6

Alan Wake: 8.5

ModNation Racers: 8.5

Super Mario Galaxy 2: 9.25

Monster Hunter Tri: 7

Trauma Team: 8

looks like from what early reviews are forcasting i picked the right games to preorder. I was definitely getting RDR but i was twisted on whether to get Skate 3 or Alan Wake. I ended up getting Skate because EA's store had a $20 coupon last month and i figured alan wake is only single player so i can wait for it.

From what I hear on Twitter, it sounds like Alan Wake can be completed in one day. If that's the case, I think that's a game I'd rather rent. $60 is way too much to spend on something I wouldn't be playing a lot of.

I've heard mixed opinions from people. Some say 10 hours, some say 20, and some say 6. I will buy it regardless, I've been waiting for Alan Wake for a long time. Red Dead looks fantastic as well. Will be buying that, no doubt. I'm not much on the Skate series though, never liked it.

Alright, cool, I'll look into that. Thanks, PK. I was going to get it at Gamestop, for the extra outfit. But, I just found out you can unlock the outfit, without pre ordering...So, Amazon is probably where I'll get it at.

  • Author

I've heard mixed opinions from people. Some say 10 hours, some say 20, and some say 6. I will buy it regardless, I've been waiting for Alan Wake for a long time. Red Dead looks fantastic as well. Will be buying that, no doubt. I'm not much on the Skate series though, never liked it.

considering the length the way i figure it i have waited this long what's a few more months. i may give in if i get bored and rent it but i don't see that happening.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.