May 9, 201016 yr comment_7763 so currently downloading the beta to play with a few of my friends. anyone else here have it? Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_7765 im installing it now, we may have to get some games going once i figure out everything Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_7777 Alright. I'm really bad and learning how to play. I was good in StarCraft 1 but not this one. Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_7778 i finished up one game as thezerg against the computer. i have a feeling im gonna get crushed when i go onlinenot sure what you need to add some one to your list, but the name i chose was Stealthy.shadows so if you figure it out add me to your list and we can try to get a game going Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8966 I watched this being played by the pro teams at blizzcon. I don't really get it Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9036 its just like any other rts, i try to kill you and you try to kill me. cheapest/quickest strat wins Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9205 haha. I haven't been playing. I've been playing too much League of Legends. Report
May 22, 201016 yr comment_9347 just went 5-0 on my 2's team. got placed in the diamond league. gonna get our ***** kicked when we play again haha Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17405 I finally picked this up. I also have two guest passes now if anyone is interested. Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17407 i ended up taking a small break from the game but let me know if your up for some matyches later dat. me you and chris could make a 3s team and see how we do Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17413 I'm totally down for it, and I have a mic now too!!! Woot!On a side note, I heard they nerfed the Protoss with the recent update. I may have to check out the Zerg now. Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21347 Wow, new patch was released today. Totally nerfs the Protoss Void Rays without decreasing their cost. I used to love spamming Void Rays if people let me, but I think there is no point now.Also nerfs Terrans. You can't build a barracks unless you build a supply depot first! That's pretty lame. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.