May 8, 201016 yr comment_7751 So I just bought a new Elite with a 120 GB HD, only problem is that I didn't realize is that it doesn't come with a transfer cable... does anyone have one they can let me use so I can transfer everything off my old HD onto my new one? Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7849 i used a memory card, and now you can also use flash drives Well there's certain copy-protected content that only can only be moved with the cable and disc, so that wouldn't fully work. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_8463 really? like re-downloadable content? is it something not available anymore? i know you're supposed to be able to switch a hard drive as your main one and apply all your content ownership rights to it..... but if you're looking for just the cable, your best bet would be ebay. they had one you could use to plug to your pc, but i heard that might smeg with your data once you go back online..... and yes i said smeg. red dwarf lives!!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.