January 17, 201214 yr comment_52084 I would so watch like every single one of these!!!Anyways, the idea is what if popular movies were made during another time? Taking popular movies over the past years, rewinding the actors and throwing in different directors to and creating movie posters for these ideas. The results are interesting, sometimes hilarious, and certainly make me want to actually SEE most of these if they were real.http://www.behance.n...niverse/2783319Damn , I can't embed them all in a second post since the format switch goes ahead and just adds my comments to my original post. Oh well. You can click the others or visit the site in the top link. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52140 hahaha. These are awesome. I have to say I'm curious about Leonard Nimoy in Die Hard. Fixed the post merge thing too. I meant to change it a long time ago. Report
January 18, 201214 yr Author comment_52157 I think the one I would MOST want to see would be The Hangover. Martin, Lemmon and Lewis? YES PLEASE!!! lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.