December 24, 201114 yr comment_50850 F*** YEAH! I hope that's real. By the time it comes out if it is, I'll have to replay the series (including the first that I've not played yet), just because it's awesome. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50853 I'm gonna go with fake, surely valve will have some super weird ARG leading up to HL3. Heck, I probably won't believe HL3 actually exist until I download and play it it myself. Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_50854 There's this, too.http://atramental-plateau.com/Highlight under the logo.Not saying any of it is real. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50855 my lawd, never played any of the series, but I still feel like particapating so **** yeah! Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50860 Happy belated Birthday, young woman!Why thank you good sir Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51267 Black AperatureRegistrant:H, DavidATTN BLACK-APERTURE.COMcare of Network SolutionsDomain Name: BLACK-APERTURE.COMAdministrative Contact, Technical Contact:H, David sn5xs9sd2k4@networksolutionsprivateregistration.comATTN BLACK-APERTURE.COMcare of Network SolutionsRecord expires on 19-Dec-2012.Record created on 19-Dec-2011.Database last updated on 2-Jan-2012 14:56:00 EST.Atramental Plateau is dreamhost hosted and private. Also looks more legit then the previous one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.