December 21, 201114 yr comment_50591 I better not let Granite watch that or he might get ideas into his head, lol. Report
December 21, 201114 yr Author comment_50592 This is definitely so much more win than tying a string to a doorknob and slamming the door. LoL Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50595 you know i dont remember losing teeth ever being that painless, then again losing teeth also required a trip to the dentist >.> not sure id have been able to do that as a kid Report
December 21, 201114 yr Author comment_50596 I guess it all depends on how loose it was in the first place. Of course, it's probably fake but it's still wicked cute when he asks if it's going to hurt. LoL Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50625 Jeeeeze... I would of been nervous as hell before even pulling the trigger...The kid in the vid has a smile on his face as he's about to do it lol. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50652 Probably fake, but amusing none the less. I remember more blood. I did try the doorknob method once when I was a kid. Sadly the tooth wasn't ready to come out so it just hurt like hell. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.