May 7, 201016 yr comment_7541 http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5167992ok, I know it's prob cause i'm a celtics fan. But does anyone find this out ridiculous? I mean come on... everyone does it... Report
May 7, 201016 yr Author comment_7543 Yeah he can, it's not the amount. It's the fact he actually got fined and the media is blowing this out of proportion. They've been covering this story for like the past couples of days. When I first saw it, I thought it was a joke... Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7566 I think it's dumb but if the boss says it's wrong then I suppose it's wrong. I do think it is dumb to do a report on it in the first place. To me though it's just a bunch of rich guys getting mad at each other so it doesn't bother me lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.