December 20, 201114 yr comment_50538 Rocksteady is saying thank you to fans of Batman: Arkham City by giving out a free downloadable Batsuit skin. The Black Batsuit with the familiar yellow emblem will be available on December 21st to download from the Playstation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace, and PC, but only for one day.Rocksteady also provided a cheat code so that gamers who have yet to complete the game can change into the new Batsuit skin. To use the code go to the main menu, select your save slot, and do the following combo:Left, left, down, down, left, left, right, up, up, and down via Batman Arkham City Blog Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50552 Saw this earlier I thinks its pretty cool I'm suprised noone worked out the code considering the bighead one was found. The suits decent not nessasarily the one I would have wanted (I want the azreal batsuit from the knighfall arc) but its free so can't really complain about that. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.