December 19, 201114 yr comment_50433 We all know it’s coming. EA even confirmed back in early November after Battlefield 3 released, that there will be a Battlefield 4. Now one gamer believes they may have caught a tiny easter egg regarding the next Battlefield while playing the mulitplayer.During a multiplayer round on the Battlefield 3 multiplayer map, Wake Island one gamer caught the numbers “2143″ inscribed on a wall. Could this point to a game following the futuristic ice age set Battlefield 2142 that never made it to consoles? Take a look for yourself.via Eurogamer Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50452 I'm amused we are always looking for the next game before the paint dries on the old one. Though I loved 2142 so I would like to see a new installment in that branch of games. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.