December 19, 201114 yr comment_50397 http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/north-korea-leader-kim-jong-il-died-15185456#.Tu6rKxeJrPo Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50398 My Twitter stream is going crazy right now. I've seen at least 100 Team America World Police jokes. Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50402 i'd like to be happy, but that means nukes fall into possibly somehow even less stable hands now.still....**** him. Report
December 19, 201114 yr Author comment_50403 His son will take over and he's just like papa. Still, the military has been placed on full alert. Maybe we'll see an uprising.Saw this on Twitter, too. I laughed.☑ Kim Jong Il ☑ Khaddafi ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☑ Saddam Hussein ☐ Internet Explorer ☐ Hipsters ☐ Jersey Shore Cast Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50419 His son will take over and he's just like papa. Still, the military has been placed on full alert. Maybe we'll see an uprising.Saw this on Twitter, too. I laughed.☑ Kim Jong Il ☑ Khaddafi ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☑ Saddam Hussein ☐ Internet Explorer ☐ Hipsters ☐ Jersey Shore CastI'm a a lot more afraid of "Lil' Kim" than I was of the dad. The son is absolutely nuts, even more so than his dad, from everything I've read/heard about it. And that is pretty funny what you posted from Twitter. Hopefully it's the Jersey Shore cast next. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.