December 15, 201114 yr comment_50169 Has anybody been having issues with Netflix since the update went live? Had no issue while it was the private beta thing, but now I can't even watch a movie. It only works for a minute if that then it starts this spin thing that says it's a 5% and that's it. Does it with every movie and TV show I've tried to watch. Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_50171 I'd delete the Netflix app and then download it again. I've watched XboxSupport's Twitter tell other people that and it seemed to work. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50205 Sweet. I'll give that a try and hopefully it'll work. Thanks PK Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_50381 I'll second this, didn't have any issues during the public preview, since the update though Netflix has been a complete mess. Some videos wont load and those that will sometimes get caught in an endless buffering cycle. Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50393 I love netflix now honestly it runs a whole lot better and actually will play in hd for me. Maybe it has something to do with people who were able to use it.before it releases cuz I never did that. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.