Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Spike VGAs

Featured Replies

Anyoneelse watching this? Every year it gets better in my opinion, lots of good stuff. Command and conquer generals 2 using frostbite 2 engine. The new naughty dawg game look looks like could be promising.

  • Author

The Black Keys - Lonely Boy was a great act. Honestly enjoying the show.

Bioware is making general 2...I'm ok with that. Generals was the last RTS I cared for so....

I'll say this much, it wasn't THAT bad this year. It's usually a lot worse. It was still pretty bad though, lol. I just really hate the bits they do. They're silly as hell, and they waste time, but whatever, the reveals and trailers are what I always watch for. My highlights were Alan Wake, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Fortnite, Metal Gear, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3, and something else I'm forgetting.

Overall it was okay. Some interesting stuff they had.

Also just gotta say, REVENGE WITH A VENGEANCE, REVENGENCE. I still can't decide weather that is the best or worst subtitle for a game ever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.