December 9, 201114 yr comment_49850 When it first came out I did. Got about 3 episodes in and then forgot all about it. Heard the finale of this season was over the top, so I may start watching it again. Report
December 10, 201114 yr comment_49874 Yeah. That last scene, wasn't that Walt's back yard/pool? Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51425 I just started watching it, on Season 3 now. Incredible show. I love the writing. Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51427 I watched the first few episodes, dug the **** out of it, then tried to talk MWB into watching it. I've been kinda holding out for him to catch up, but I'm gonna have to say **** 'im here soon. It's a pretty damned good show. Report
January 5, 201214 yr Author comment_51448 Yea I wouldn't be able to wait on someone. Season 1 and 2 were great but they stopped putting the little intro clips in, like tukos car riddled with bullet holes, or them finding tukos teeth in the river etc. It never gives you a taste of whats to come anymore and that is a huge disappointment for me. Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51462 I find it's really good at showing what you missed. Season 3 spoiler:Like when they found dude's labnotes at the dudes house after he was killed. They showed right before the credits, and I was like "damn I knew I missed something" Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_51478 Here are my favorite scenes from breaking bad, they seriously gave me goose bumps. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_51499 Those are great scenes. I would say my overall favorite scene is the first one you linked to. I love the song they put with it, it fits it so well. Report
January 6, 201214 yr Author comment_51509 Also the scenes where he says run, and the scene where it shows the car all shot up bouncing with hydraulics. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.