Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

FFXIII-2 Missing Sazh?

Featured Replies

FFXIII-2.jpg?m=1323353542

What? No Sazh?! That’s right, there is a rumor swirling about that we might not see one of the more popular figures from Final Fantasy XIII. Details from a Japanese magazine, Dengeki Playstation include news that Sazh won’t be appearing in the new Final Fantasy XIII-2. However, the magazine does say that according to a Square-Enix representative, “Final Fantazy XIII-2 will continue after the release, so look forward to later on.” Could it be that Sazh will be in future DLC for the game? I for one hope this rumor turns out to be false and that Sazh will be in the entire game. But DLC sounds exciting either way! I will update when I learn more info on this rumor.

Written By:  starscream xox

via Shack News



View the full article

A friend that played FF13 told me Sazh was the only good thing about that game. I have to wonder who the heck this game is for.

I feel so behind on FF. Haven't played one in ages.

So long as you've played 7, 8, and 9, you're pretty much good. If you like to play retro games, 4 and 6 were great (6 as I've said many times before being my favorite of the series), but the Playstation 1 era ones were really good. Everything after 9 just got weird. 10 was okay, 11 was a damn MMO, 12 was pretty good for the combat system, 13 was neat but weird.

None of the characters in FFXIII were particularly likeable, so I'm not surprised some are being writen out of the XIII-2 altogether. The story in XIII game was atrocious (at least until the last part of the game), if not for the fact it was freaking gorgeous and so much fun to play, I'd not even consider getting XIII-2. But, hopefully XIII-2 wont have as disjointed a narrative and will be a bit more palatable for their western audience.

If he's not in it, not a big deal. However I did like the father/son dynamic that he had with his boy.

The last FF game I cared about story wise was FFX. I fell in love with that story and I'm really hoping for a HD remake down the road.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.