May 6, 201016 yr comment_7388 A site that instantly remixes any song you want, all you have to do is upload the MP3, but you most likely wont even need to, search about any song and you will find it remixed, some turn out bad, some turn out good it depends on the song.http://www.donkdj.com/ Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7409 Pro tip: Use something up tempo. I did a slower song and it turned out sounding like the Chipmunks sang it. lolDoing Imani Coppolla's "Woke Up White Today". Hope to have better results. Cool site, man. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7413 Aahhaha, I wouldn't rave to these songs or anything but they're pretty funny. Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_13861 I know I'm way late and this might be a boost but wow...this is actually entertaining. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.