December 7, 201114 yr comment_49644 Hey, my friend's studying graphic design in college and he hopes to enter the field after graduating. He entered a contest for the band Rebelution and if his design gets the most votes, his design will be chosen for their upcoming tour. He'd really appreciate if you could vote for him! No need to sign-up for an account, you can vote by linking ur fb account.http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa19d7d858db561a3c0ab9e6e1fe226e/357Thanks! Report
December 8, 201114 yr Author comment_49707 Thanks man, he really appreciates it. Hopefully this will be a stepping stone in his career but even if it isn't, it's at least still something to add to his portfolio. Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49708 I had to dig up my FB password, but I voted for your friend. Hope he wins. Report
December 12, 201114 yr Author comment_49944 Thanks PK, I'm surprised you had to find your pw, I figured a hip guy like yourself would be constantly checking your newsfeed Report
December 13, 201114 yr Author comment_49989 Naw, not me. I seriously dislike FB. lolAha yeah I remember from a while back how much you hated fb, I was just messing with you.And Thanks Avahra! The voting closes soon and idt he'll win first :/ but hopefully there's some sort of consolidation for runner ups Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.