December 7, 201114 yr comment_49553 <iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/18976205" width="608" height="368" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"></iframe><br><br>Vice films are the guys that go deep into the Congo, Liberia, Syria, etc. They film crazy off the wall documentaries that are not only hard to believe, but they're seriously dangerous, too. Report
December 7, 201114 yr Author comment_49562 I'm barely a third into this video and it's blowing me away. North Korean slaves in Russia, cannibals running naked into gun battles, etc etc. Fukinay. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49570 NEVER eat meat in Liberia. Ever.I've been watching/listening to Rogan's podcasts for a while now. He gets some pretty cool guests sometimes and of course, the occasional UFC fighter. Report
December 7, 201114 yr Author comment_49571 You ever watch those VICE films, Pogre? They're soooo crazy. I don't know how these guys escape with their lives sometimes. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49589 Sounds crazy. I'll try to remember to watch all this tomorrow. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49606 You ever watch those VICE films, Pogre? They're soooo crazy. I don't know how these guys escape with their lives sometimes.I haven't. Some of those stories are a trip though. Sounds like they barely got out of North Korea and Russia alive. Report
December 7, 201114 yr Author comment_49637 Here's the Vice Guide to Travel: Liberiahttp://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1'>http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1It's the one with General Butt Naked and the cannibilism. Crazy stuff.For the rest of them, here's the main site for the Travel series - http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-travel Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.