May 5, 201016 yr comment_7357 Gamestop leaked the pre-order promo box early.Click here to read the story.Click here for a high quality scan.Teaser Trailer: Edited May 12, 201016 yr by Elite Effect Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7373 Going to need some feedback on how the multiplayer works before i go anywhere near this. I liked both assassins creeds, but i just dont see how a multiplayer would work without changing a s*#t-ton of stuff. Plus i liked that the game didnt have a multiplayer, it was a good game that was all about the story. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7379 I'm actually really excited for this. If they execute it (pun intended) well, it'd be sick. I don't think it'll interfere with the story or plot so I think it'll work out. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7381 I don't think it'll interfere with the story or plot so I think it'll work out.its not that i think it wont work out, but games like halo (even though i absolutely love it), call of duty, and battlefield have started skipping out on the story to focus on multiplayer. Assassins Creed to me was a testament that a game can still be worth buying without a multiplayer feature. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7421 If it's not multiplayer only, I'll probably get it. I love the series. Not crazy with the idea of them adding multiplayer, just like I wasn't crazy that Bioshock went that route, but Bioshock 2 turned out pretty good I thought. Hopefully, AC will too. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7430 Not too sure about this one. I mean it does sound cool that there will be a multiplayer AC game, but I love the series as it is, with amazing single player, and I want to see the conclusion with the third game, what's going to happen with the crazy end of the world sh*t that the "goddess" said was going to happen soon. I also kind of hope at least part of AC3 is Desmond freerunning in a city (possibly with apocalyptic destruction happening), maybe assassinating Abstergo employees (Templars).It also seems too soon, I hate when a company pumps out a new game in a series every year, seems like it's not enough development time for a good full featured game. Like Rockstar, Epic, or Bungie, they usually release one really good flagship series game every 2 years (maybe with a couple spin-offs like ODST or smaller games like Shadow Complex in between).They should just include multiplayer in AC3 and release it in 2011 or something. I wonder if Brotherhood will even have that much in the way of campaign? Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7435 It also seems too soon, I hate when a company pumps out a new game in a series every year, seems like it's not enough development time for a good full featured game.I usually hate that too, but this is more of an adjunct to the last game, not a whole new game in the series. It really bugs me when it's the actual sequel and it seems like nothing has changed or improved...like RB6: Vegas 2, or Tomb Raider 1, 2, 3, etc, where the only noticeable difference is that her boobs get rounder. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7439 I usually hate that too, but this is more of an adjunct to the last game, not a whole new game in the series. It really bugs me when it's the actual sequel and it seems like nothing has changed or improved...like RB6: Vegas 2, or Tomb Raider 1, 2, 3, etc, where the only noticeable difference is that her boobs get rounder.That's all you noticed in Tomb Raider? lolWell I have only three letters for AC: Brotherhood: DLC Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7444 That's all you noticed in Tomb Raider? lolWell I have only three letters for AC: Brotherhood: DLCActually, I only played the first one. Just read reviews for the other ones and they mentioned the boobs. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7454 Actually, I only played the first one. Just read reviews for the other ones and they mentioned the boobs.That's all I want from a Tomb Raider game. It bothers me that I have to platform jump and run around and stuff just to see them jiggle. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8766 Have to agree with Kitty... if it's only multiplayer I don't think I'd be mad for it... but the stand alone story is what makes me play AC constantly.. love it.. actually i'm going to boot it up again.. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8789 have to agree it is kinda quick for the third chapter to be finished.. I'm praying its not a hurry up and get it out due to #2's success. The great story that AC2 had made it and that was in the works for how many years. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8875 have to agree it is kinda quick for the third chapter to be finished.. I'm praying its not a hurry up and get it out due to #2's success. The great story that AC2 had made it and that was in the works for how many years. Well my impression is that this is not Assassin's Creed 3, the end of the story arc, but rather a spin off involving Ezio, just like the PSP game AC: Bloodlines was a spinoff about Altair. Therefore I'm less interested in it than a main entry into the series. Although it may be interesting to see how the multiplayer turns out, heck, maybe it will turn out pretty good despite the seemingly short development time. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_9002 Well my impression is that this is not Assassin's Creed 3, the end of the story arc, but rather a spin off involving Ezio, just like the PSP game AC: Bloodlines was a spinoff about Altair. Therefore I'm less interested in it than a main entry into the series. Although it may be interesting to see how the multiplayer turns out, heck, maybe it will turn out pretty good despite the seemingly short development time.Would it really be wise of them to make a chapter that was part of the main story-line and not a spin off for the PSP alone. I've also heard that #2 and #3 were both made at the same time, to keep the span of release time short. How true that is..anyones guess. Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_9006 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Pre-Order Bonus Character Revealed Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.