December 5, 201114 yr comment_49360 Anybody who played The Elder Scrolls series knows that they are in for a treat when it comes to seeing all things that cannot explained. This weekly column is designed to showcase those fails, facepalms, and crotch in face moments.<center> <embed align="middle" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="xmlUrl=http://images.gamercide.org/rss/feed/gallery/album/126&showTitle=top&useFull=true" height="300" name="minislide" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="http://images.gamercide.org/mini/minislideshow.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="485" wmode="transparent"></embed></center>Have you seen something unusual in while you were gaming? Take a screenshot and email it to siren@gamercide.org or send a PM over Gamercide. Don't forget to include your handle so that we know who you are! If your photo is chosen for the “Member Weekend Edition of Things I Saw in The World of Gaming” you may win Microsoft Points in a monthly giveaway! Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
December 5, 201114 yr comment_49371 Nice article. I think eventually maybe we could add in other games as well, so the idea will last after people aren't playing Skyrim as much.For examplehttp://steamcommunity.com/id/AudaciousKevin/screenshot/632982837667127142?tab=publicandhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/AudaciousKevin/screenshot/631858500879535974?tab=publiclol Report
December 5, 201114 yr comment_49377 You know Kevin...I was thinking the same thing, because I've been seeing some crazy stuff in SR3 and other games. I has an idea! Let me change some things here. Report
December 5, 201114 yr comment_49378 There we go Re-read that bad boy Can you guys that have a streaming channel let your peeps on there know about this? I'd love to see what they find. Report
December 5, 201114 yr comment_49380 Not just Skyrim stuff, but anything. I changed it, because like Kevin said....eventually people will stop playing it or get tired of just Skyrim. Report
December 5, 201114 yr comment_49381 Cool Siren. If you want for a later post, I submit those first two I posted. The first is just how I drive in L.A. Noire. You know, going off a 200 foot jump, just a local commute, and the second is a half man, half chair, I found in Assassin's Creed Revelations lol. The expression makes it hilarious. "Yeah I'm half chair, what about it?" Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.