Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dater so ******* badass

Featured Replies

2ahgti.jpg

what dater does when he should be at work.

Girls wants to be with him, men wants to be him. we know him as Daternoth

Whatever has caused you to all yell these things of how bad A Dater is... what took so long? I mean come on we all knew

It was the first time I had ever seen him in the five plus years I've known him. It was a joyous night, last night. That's why. =p

Clip or it didn't happen :P. I wasn't watching because I was avoiding most internet related things the last couple days since I downloaded about 80GB of games off of Steam (since I just got my computer back up and could install them) and almost reached the monthly bandwidth cap of Comcast lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.