Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Patrice O'Neil passed away

Featured Replies

Wow that sucks. I JUST was listening to a bit on XM Radio (I think it was on Opie & Anthony) a few weeks ago which was Colin Quinn talking about his old TV show (which I liked BTW) and they had on Patrice O'Neal. Colin and Patrice were going back and forth and clearly there was tension between the two (there always was) but they definitely made a great pair on Colin's TV show.

RIP Patrice. You were a funny dude.

I was reading this on Wackbag (Opie & Anthony fan site) earlier today, really sucks that outside of his immediate fanbase he won't be recognized for how funny a guy he really was. Got a chance to see him at the Punchline here in Atlanta earlier this year, super funny set and a really cool guy in person. Sat around for a good 2 hours just taking sh*t after his gig, a real down to earth dude...

He always talked about how bad his diet was and how he thought he'd pass away young, shame he was right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GGpR44fWM

I was going to post that video, Sega. I watched it again recently on the Joe Rogan podast.

Somebody has the Ustream video of the JRE from this morning up. I was going to send it to you, but here it is...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.