November 29, 201114 yr comment_49041 I vote that Kevin attempts to eat THIS next!If he can tackle a 5lb Gummy Bear then he should try this one too! Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_49053 Damn. I think I've had enough gummy food for a lifetime lol.Oh memories. Weird seeing myself with short hair in the pic though, since I've allowed it to go a bit crazy at the moment lol. Report
November 29, 201114 yr Author comment_49054 No way man..... 26 lbs of gummy could be headed right to your tummy. 32,000 calories of sugary death. LoL I would pay the $150 bucks just to see another animated gif. hahahaha Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_49056 Now, the giant gummy worm I might tackle, being "only" 4,000 calories, but I still think I'm all gummied out for a lifetime lol.http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-worm.cfmI don't see what makes that new gummy bear $150 though, damn. Nice bowl maybe? Report
November 29, 201114 yr Author comment_49059 Well the 5 pounder is $30... so 26 lbs does equal out to about $150.... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.