Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skyrim Patch detailed

Featured Replies

• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)

• Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)

• Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)

• Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away

• Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead

• Dragon corpses now clean up properly

• Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack

• Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug

• Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely

• Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory

• Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor

• Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death

• ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)

• Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)

• General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)

http://www.gametrail...e-detailed/4095

Looks like they arent stopping the easy leveling up glitch

I'm hoping that means the prompts are actually changed when you remap and that you can remap more of the keys. I also hope it fixes navigating the menus with a mouse.

I'd like to be able to remap the number keys. The way I set up my controls in most games, everything you need to push on the keyboard should be within reach of your left hand, around the home row, while your right hand always stays on the mouse. It's too hard to accurately push numbered buttons past about 4 or 5 without looking at the keyboard or using your other hand, so I like to map numbers past a certain point to z x c v etc. in some games, so they're all around the homerow. The Z key for shouts can be put on a thumb button on the mouse.

It might also be nice if there were a way to individually map hands, like Shift 1 to equip the sword mapped to 1 in your left hand, rather than 2 2 3 to get one of each spell mapped to 2 and 3 in opposite hands (normally just pressing 2 then 3 would change the right hand twice and not do anything to the left),

I doubt you'll see number key re mapping. Probably have to that with an outside program. I understand the need for hand mapping though. I think currently it remembers the last hand the item was in. Not sure though. I use all two handed for the most part so I dont have an issue normally.

hopefully whenever this patch hits i can go back to my main character and finish the main story line. i dont see it on there but im still hopeful

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.