Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Red Dead Redemption Co-Op Pack DLC

Featured Replies

At first I was like (Co-op in RDR, YES!):

:D

Then I was like (pre-release DLC, WTF I hate that):

:angry:

But then I lol'd (happy that it's free)

:lol:

Although it looks like it might not really be campaign co-op, just co-op missions like GTA IV.

  • Author

I hope it's not for the story I like playing the story by myself. I like playing free roam with bunch of people.

Like Kevin said, it sounds like GTA Co-Op. In my opinion, I think R* has enough sense, not to ruin the singleplayer experience they create. They would have done it with GTAIV, if they wanted Co-Op in the story. So, I'm sure that's safe.

Like Kevin said, it sounds like GTA Co-Op. In my opinion, I think R* has enough sense, not to ruin the singleplayer experience they create. They would have done it with GTAIV, if they wanted Co-Op in the story. So, I'm sure that's safe.

Well it's not the same R* making it though. San Diego is making RDR while NY made IV. So really anything could go, but I hope you are right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.