November 23, 201114 yr comment_48655 <object id="vid_4ecc1f6e8e88c51ebc000028" class="ign-videoplayer" width="480" height="270" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/11/22/skyrim-infinite-xp-exploit"/></object><div style="width:480px"><a href="http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/11/22/skyrim-infinite-xp-exploit">More The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Videos</a></div><br><br>With some enemies leveling with you, this may not be a smart move. However, it's there if you want to mess around on an alt character. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48657 I'm planning to do this at the weekend allready got my char to level 26 naturally so it doesn't seem like it will spoil too much. Report
November 23, 201114 yr Author comment_48659 Honestly, I'd use an alt character for this glitch. Fighting dragons becomes a chore when you're maxed out and they are, too. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48667 Well it answered a question I had.I now know I can level past 50 and up to 81. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48668 Well it answered a question I had.I now know I can level past 50 and up to 81.And apparently still get perk points beyond 50. I wonder about what they meant when they said it gets significantly harder to level past 50, though. Maybe just because the skills take so much longer to raise when they're so high? Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48669 thats pretty cool. dont think ill do it on my main character but tha ocr warrior i started my get a good use from this when im done with my mage Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48670 And apparently still get perk points beyond 50. I wonder about what they meant when they said it gets significantly harder to level past 50, though. Maybe just because the skills take so much longer to raise when they're so high?I could see it that when you start reaching level 50s, your main skills are pretty much already maxed out or close to be and the only thing left to level up are those skills you hardly ever use and since you hardly eve rused them to begin with, they are low and even less usefull.Leveling has gotten slower and slower ever since I reached level 40.Oh well, I'll eventually get around it.So much stuff to do I,ll level up no matter what I do. Report
November 23, 201114 yr Author comment_48672 While most players will max out the game at level 50, Skyrim has a "mathematical" level cap "probably somewhere in the 70s", Howard said. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48674 While most players will max out the game at level 50, Skyrim has a "mathematical" level cap "probably somewhere in the 70s", Howard said. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48718 the way they did the video was so dumb, he could have just started at the book shelf at home told people the ingredients and showed them that way. the stuff before it was unnecessary. Report
November 24, 201114 yr Author comment_48720 Yeah, he mixed in another glitch on the way to explaining the main glitch which the video was for. If you can't come up with 5k in gold, you don't deserve a house. lol Report
November 26, 201114 yr comment_48828 Nice! I am at lvl 49 right now. But I saved my last perk, because I didn't know if the perks stopped at 50 or not. I don't know that I'll take advantage of this glitch or not. Its just nice to know that the leveling goes past 50. Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50573 I decided to do this for a few levels, but I think I am doing something wrong. I know you can't use the bookcase anymore, but you can use a chest. But it doesn't seem to be working. It levels me the once, but won't do it again. Did they fix it completely, or am I doing it wrong?? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.