Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Marathon

Featured Replies

Hello Gamercide.

The Holiday season in finally here, with fatter gamers and plenty of beer.

So on this Weekend in which we have thanks to give, Let's cast a marathon; and for gaming live.

The Weekend will start with The new Star Wars game, Help me decide if it is great, or just really really lame.

And on through the night Skyrim, The Saints, with plenty of Laughs we'll hope no one faints.

So Pull up a chair, and a case of cold Meade, We shall conquer, kill, plunder and never give heed.

Shout in the streets with tears in your eyes. We love Gamercide let us follow these guys.

  • Author

That was great, dude! I'll be there as much as I can.

Hey Pk, thanx, that sounds great. I am going to try to get as many as possible in, to get to know the followers a little better, and for some fun...

I tried to watch your cast last night but my crappy laptop (waiting for my GPU to RMA after a fan defect on my main computer) wouldn't even load the video or chat lol.

Nice little rhyme. If I can I'll try to be there and check out your casts.

  • Author

Your bio has been added and everything is ready to go.

HI Dat, thank you for putting that up. I really appreciate it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.